Music has a very significant part of my life thus I create many playlists. It helps me when I’m at work, when I clean, when I workout, when I worship, the drive home, when I need inspiration, and to help me go to sleep when my husband is snoring particularly loud.
I will have to say that my music taste varies from today’s top 40 hits, to golden oldies, to rap songs from when I was in middle school, to early 90’s country music.
This month’s playlist:
– ‘Soap’ by Melanie Martinez
– ‘Blue’ by Marina and the Diamonds
– ‘New York City’ by The Chainsmokers
– ‘Instant Crush’ by Daft Punk
– ‘Magnets’ by Disclosure
– ‘Kanye’ by The Chainsmokers
– ‘Froot’ by Marina and the Diamonds
– ‘Uncomfortable’ by Andy Mineo
– ‘Sparks’ by Hilary Duff
– ‘Blue Velvet’ by Lana Del Rey
– ‘Sweet Victory’ by Trip Lee
– ‘La La La’ by Naughty Boy
– ‘It Is What It Is’ by Lecrae
– ‘Tightrope’ by Janelle Monáe
– ‘Primadonna’ by Marina and the Diamonds
– ‘Ghost’ by Mystery Skulls
– ‘Never Land’ by Andy Mineo
– ‘Make Me Like You’ by Gwen Stefani
– ‘Ribs’ by Lorde
This particular playlist is definitely what I love to listen to on my way home from work and when I’m working on my writing. I think it’s very critical to have an awesome playlist on your phone, especially when you’re trying to get into a creative mind frame and that can take your mind places that you wouldn’t have before. I especially enjoy having an awesome playlist when I’m working out, it helps me take my mind off of working out. (Which is very important to me.) What’s on your playlist this month? Any particular songs or artists I should be listening to?